Gumbo. Гумбо или Гамбо (англ. gumbo, транскрипция «гамбо», транслитерация «гумбо») — блюдо американской кухни, распространённое в штате Луизиана. With a slow cooked roux and gumbo file powder flavoring the shrimp, crabmeat, and andouille sausage, this gumbo is an authentic creole meal. Перевод слова gumbo, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция gumbo soil — США чернозёмный глинистый грунт; глинистый чернозём gumbo trap — гумболовушка heavy. Get a gumbo mug for your papa Georges.
He works as a firefighter at the fire department. He is voiced by Dave Wilson. Gumbo is very tall and skin is the color red. You can have Gumbo using 15 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Gumbo
- Prepare of gumbo.
- Prepare 2 of sausage links.
- It’s 1 packages of seafood mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of salt n pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cajun spice.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Gumbo is a soup or stew that is served alongside or on top of rice. Jambalaya is a casserole that is cooked in the same pot as the rice. Gumbo makes a delicious meal anytime of the year. Get this wonderful recipe, along with the quick-fix version for an amazing Gumbo you'll love to make!
Gumbo step by step
- Geat pot on stove at medium high. Cook diced onions and garlic for 5 mins.
- Add sausage and cook for 8 minutes or until sausage gets a little brown.
- Add chicken stock, heavy cream, and all spices. Also add the boullion cube. bring to a light boil..
- Let boil for 3 minutes then add the rice and I say a cup but add enough water for the rice to cook all the way. 10 minutes and the rice should be tender. It shouldn't feel hard. The rice should be soft. 5 minutes before the rice is done add the seafood mix and cook for 5 mins or untill fully cooked..
Gumbo definition is – a soup thickened with okra pods or filé and containing meat or seafoods and usually vegetables. A seafood gumbo is thickened with okra and packed with shrimp to make a low-country classic stew. This simple and easy-to-make recipe will have you making gumbo like a pro, as it comes together in. Gumbo is a stew from Louisiana, USA, consisting of a strong stock, meat or shellfish, a thickener Gumbo is traditionally served over rice, and combines ingredients and culinary practices of several. Gumbo is one of those stews that everyone makes in their own way.