Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. The combination of avocado slaw, marinated shrimp, and garlic-lime mayo makes for a seriously delicious taco. Assemble the tacos on corn tortillas.
Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. This Tasty Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos using 18 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos
- You need 31-40 of count shrimp 2 pounds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare half of teaspoon oregano ground.
- You need half of teaspoon red chili flakes.
- You need half of teaspoon sea salt.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of shredded green and red cabbage.
- It’s 2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- You need of the zest of one lime.
- It’s of juice of one lime.
- It’s half of teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno devein seeded and finely chopped.
- You need half of a sweet onion julienned.
- It’s half of onion diced.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at. Perfect seasoned pan seared shrimp layered in warmed tortillas and topped with crunchy cabbage, creamy avocado and rich Cilantro Lime Crema! I also enjoy Honey Garlic Shrimp, Spicy Thai Shrimp Salad and Indian Shrimp Curry.
Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos instructions
- Combine spices with shelled thawed shrimp let it marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine cabbage julienne onions and jalapeno in a bowl.
- For the sauce combined 2 cup sour cream, the juice of one lime, the zest of one lime, half teaspoon salt, and cilantro, add half cup to 1 Cup to the cabbage and Julian onions with jalapeno slaw.
- Skewer the shrimp brush with olive oil and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
I ended up making the Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos for supper last night. Served in Fat Free Flour Tortillas and topped with shredded lettuce and an avocado creme sauce that I made by throwing. Hellmann's Vegan Dressing & Spread has the rich, creamy taste you can only expect from Hellmann's & is the perfect vegan. Grilled Spicy Lime Shrimp with Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce has a simple but full of flavor and spice marinade. The creamy avocado cilantro sauce is the perfect cool and creamy dipping sauce.