EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad. Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is one of our favorite versions of classic tuna salad! When you add in a handful of veggies and some pasta, this This creamy salad combines pasta & tuna to create the perfect light lunch or side to supper! With the addition of pickles, cheese, and peas it is sure to be a hit!
I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here. You may also like my creamy tuna pasta salad if you My easy canned tuna pasta recipe is really popular on here, so I figured that with the warmer weather I. Hello guys, I am back with a straight forward creamy tuna pasta salad. This Perfect EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad using 7 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
- Prepare 500 grams of orecchiette.
- It’s 425 grams of canned tuna, drained.
- It’s 3 of celery sticks, diced.
- It’s 3 of spring onion sprigs,diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice for extra zest (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
The best part about this is that you can add in extras like olives, capers it's your. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing. This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients.
EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil water in a medium size sauce pan, add orecchiette and cook until soft..
- Drain the pasta whilst running cold water through it. Set aside in a medium to large bowl..
- Finely chop spring onion and celery then add to the pasta..
- Combine the mayonnaise to the ingredients..
- Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of lemon juice if you want a more zesty taste..
- Mix well and enjoy! Feel free to refrigerate for 20 minutes if you want it chilled..
So they're an excellent item to keep on hand in your freezer to whip up quick and easy dinners, like this Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan. Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad With Greek YogurtAggies Kitchen. Tuna Cannellini Pasta Salad with Creamy Herb DressingThyme For Cooking Blog. This creamy tuna pasta with peas is made in one skillet. As soon as the weather starts really cooling down, it's hard to want anything other than comfort food!