Creamy White fish and Potatoes. This recipe also has potatoes that provide satiation and carbohydrates to give you energy. You can leave out bacon to make this meal pescatarian and serve with a side of bread. Bonito Fish StewRecetas del Señor Señor.
Photo about A delicious creamy white fish chowder with haddock, cod, potato, and onion garnished with parsley and served with soda crackers. White potatoes get a bad reputation. That's because most people consume them as French fries-and those don't exactly scream Which potato is healthier? You can cook Creamy White fish and Potatoes using 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creamy White fish and Potatoes
- You need 1 lb of frozen. Whitefish fillets(tilapia/Pollock/sole).
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- You need 1 of tin(10 3 /4 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Both potatoes are a healthy carbohydrate source. And the same amount of white potatoes and sweet potatoes contain. Cook up a white fish such as hake, cod, haddock, sea bass or a mixture for a satisfying supper. Give white fish fillets a creamy makeover with this quick and flavour-packed recipe.
Creamy White fish and Potatoes instructions
- Arrange fish in bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Layer potatoes and onion on top of fish. Sprinkle layers with salt and pepper..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over all..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 f. for 1 hour.
Oven-bake white fish with carrots and potatoes and serve with a pea, broccoli and spinach puree – packed with. Rinse fish well, then dry it. Place on top of potatoes, drizzle with remaining olive oil. Creamy leeks are the perfect accompaniment to fish, with subtle flavours of garlic, lemon and mustard. This recipe was a hit with Bargain Box.