Gumbo. Гумбо или Гамбо (англ. gumbo, транскрипция «гамбо», транслитерация «гумбо») — блюдо американской кухни, распространённое в штате Луизиана. With a slow cooked roux and gumbo file powder flavoring the shrimp, crabmeat, and andouille sausage, this gumbo is an authentic creole meal. Перевод слова gumbo, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция gumbo soil — США чернозёмный глинистый грунт; глинистый чернозём gumbo trap — гумболовушка heavy. Get a gumbo mug for your papa Georges.
He is voiced by Dave Wilson. Gumbo is very tall and skin is the color red. His eyes, mouth, nose, and eyebrows are very similar to Gumby's. This Perfect Gumbo using 14 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Gumbo
- It’s 1 box of Zatarain's gumbo mix with rice.
- You need 6 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of Diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 bags of small, tail-off peeled shrimp (100-150 in each bag).
- You need 2 cups of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Polish sausage.
- It’s 2 cups of crab meat.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen okra.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red crushed peppers.
- You need 5 of Hardboiled eggs (Optional).
- You need of Seafood seasoning.
Gumbo is a soup or stew that is served alongside or on top of rice. Jambalaya is a casserole that is cooked in the same pot as the rice. Gumbo makes a delicious meal anytime of the year. Get this wonderful recipe, along with the quick-fix version for an amazing Gumbo you'll love to make!
- Add 6 cups of water, 1 cup of chicken broth, eggs, and gumbo mix into a big pot (under low heat).
- After it starts to boil add parsley flakes and bay leaf.
- Make sure to stir frequently to keep your food from sticking.
- Rinse shrimp in cold water for about 5 minutes then sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- Add potatoes, crab meat, polish sausage, shrimp, chicken breast, and frozen okra then stir.
- Add red crushed peppers.
- Place a lid on the pot. Let it cook for about 30 minutes or until rice is done.
- Enjoy :-).
Gumbo definition is – a soup thickened with okra pods or filé and containing meat or seafoods and usually vegetables. A seafood gumbo is thickened with okra and packed with shrimp to make a low-country classic stew. This simple and easy-to-make recipe will have you making gumbo like a pro, as it comes together in. Gumbo is a New Orleans staple and here at Gumbo YaYa we've taken gumbo to an art form. Our namesake Gumbo YaYa is a mixture of gulf shrimp, oyster blue crab, chicken and andouille sausage.