🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi.
This Perfect 🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi using 11 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of 🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi
- Prepare of Pasta (I used egg pasta).
- It’s 20 of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbs of Creole seasoning.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ancho chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cajun powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi instructions
- Bring pot to boil and cook pasta just shy of el dente. Drain and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, peel your shrimp and season with just the Creole seasoning and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat 2 tbs olive oil on medium/high and cook shrimp 1/2 way through then set aside..
- Add remaining spices and tomato paste and cook that out for about a min..
- Slowly add the cream and milk and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let simmer 2 min. Add the shrimp back to the pot and let simmer 3 min..
- Add your pasta to the sauce and let that cook for about an additional 5 min until the pasta is cooked and has thickened the sauce..
- Serve with sprinkled chopped fresh parsley (which I wish I had)… sooooooo good.