Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce. Meanwhile, whisk the olive oil, parmesan and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl to blend. Creamy Lemon-Pepper Shrimp Spaghetti from Delish.com is everything you want seafood pasta to Spaghetti and meatballs is the classic you've probably turned to a little too often. That's fine, but Add more reserved pasta water if necessary to loosen sauce.
And to give the dish its deliciously creamy finish, we're stirring in a bit of quark (a fresh cheese) just before serving, lightly coating the spaghetti, shrimp and seasonal broccoli. This creamy lemon shrimp spaghetti recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve at a dinner party. This creamy shrimp pasta recipe is one of my favorites. You can cook Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce using 9 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce
- You need of Spaghetti (100 grams for person).
- It’s of Shrimp.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Lemon zest.
- You need 3 tablespoon of table cream, or heavy cream.
- Prepare of Italian parsley.
- You need of Chopped garlic and onion.
- You need Half of a tablespoon of chicken flavor bouillon.
- It’s of Butter or olive oil (2 tablespoon).
Sometimes a creamy pasta is the only thing that will do. White wine, parmesan cheese, plump, juicy. This Spaghetti with Shrimp is creamy but light and loaded with plump, juicy shrimp. The sauce will win you over.
Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce step by step
- Cook the onion and the garlic in butter or olive oil….
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 3 or 4 minutes….
- Add the lemon juice.
- … the chicken flavor….
- Now it’s time to add the cooked spaghetti, the table cream and the lemon zest….
- Season it with a little bit of salt, mix all together and it’s done!.
Keyword: Creamy shrimp pasta, Lemon garlic shrimp pasta, Shrimp pasta. Stir in the shrimp and lemon cream sauce, the lemon zest, and most of the Parmesan. If you'd like to low-carb it, maybe try serving this over cooked spaghetti squash. Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon, Arugula, and Creamy Lemon-Parmesan Sauce. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels, sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.