Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon is restaurant quality Pan Seared Salmon in a delicious creamy sauce with spinach, sun dried tomatoes and parmesan! Rich and creamy, crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside salmon fillets. The entire family loves this deliciously easy to make Salmon recipe.
These deliciously seasoned, Tuscan salmon filets are juicy and tender on the inside with perfect crisp edges. You'll never want a regular salmon recipe again after. Green vegetables will be amazing with the creamy and flaky Tuscan salmon. You can have Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus using 7 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus
- It’s 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic minced (about 2 tbsp).
- You need 1/3 cup of julianeed sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/3 of packed spinach (thawed frozen spinach well strained).
- It’s 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of Asparagus (salt, pepper, roasted and or grilled).
Make roasted asparagus, oven-roasted broccoli, garlic green beans with bacon, or cooked spinach. Salmon is a great source of protein. It's always handy to have a good salmon recipe to make for a family dinner. See great recipes for Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus too!
Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus step by step
- Add evo to a non stick skillet and heat. Add your salmon presentation side down and sear quick to get good color on both sides. You don’t want to cook all the way through because your going to place this in the oven on warm until ready for service..
- Add oil to temp and sauté onions until soft and a little caramelized then add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for a few minutes and then add the spinach and heavy cream along with a couple pinches of salt and simmer for about 5 minutes until thick, cover on low. This won’t take long to thicken..
- Serve salmon over the Tuscan creamed spinach and with your asparagus.
See great recipes for Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus too! Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. This recipe is very similar to Tuscan salmon, except it doesn't have any cream. Combining salmon and spinach together in one delicious dinner is a great way to add healthy foods to your diet!