Creamy Shrimp Alfredo. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is a major comfort food. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp.
Our Creamy Shrimp Alfredo is the perfect warm and savory dish to satisfy your fettuccine cravings. Alfredo-style Creamy Pesto Shrimp Alfredo is a winner with the whole family. Serve over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice (OR pasta if you're not watching your carb intake)! You can cook Creamy Shrimp Alfredo using 14 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s of Pasta (any type).
- It’s of Shrimps (peeled and deveined).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of White wine.
- It’s of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of All purpose cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Onions (chopped into small pieces).
- Prepare of Garlic (minced and sliced in bits).
- Prepare of Parsley.
This Creamy Shrimp Alfredo features hints of parsley and balsamic vinaigrette. Depth of flavor this good is not only achievable, but ready in less than half an hour. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Season shrimps with salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Heat pan with oil and cook shrimp for 3-4 mins. Do not overcook. Set aside once cooked..
- In the same pan, melt a cube of butter..
- Saute finely chopped onions and garlic until aroma comes out..
- Add white wine, chicken broth and cream..
- Let the mixture simmer..
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic salt and black pepper. Let it simmer for another minute or two..
- Add the boiled pasta and cooked shrimp..
- Sprinkle some parsley on top before serving. Parmesan cheese can also be added on the toppings..
We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean. This twist on an Italian classic mixes chicken and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce flavored with sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, and garlic. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo. If you enjoy eating shrimp then this delicious, rich and creamy shrimp alfredo recipe is perfect for Traditional alfredo dishes usually call for pasta, which contains too many carbs to be eaten on keto. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make.