Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi. The gnocchi comes out perfect every time and everything's cooked in one pan. Stir in the onion, mushrooms, and brown sugar. To make the garlic parmesan cream sauce, melt butter in the skillet skillet over medium heat.
Heavy cream, thickened cream or half and half work well in this recipe. is an American product, made from equal parts light cream and milk. Home » Food Recipes » seafood » shrimp » SHRIMP AND GNOCCHI WITH GARLIC PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE. I decided to try this recipe with my homemade gnocchi and it was delicious, my family loved it! This Appetizing Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi using 9 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi
- You need 500 grams of gnocchi of potatoes.
- You need 300 grams of mixed seafood.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt, black pepper and pinch of oregano.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine (i used muscat).
- It’s 150 ml of cooking cream.
- It’s of shreded parmesan cheese.
You might want some bread on the side so you can. Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Gnocchi is a dish you might feel like you don't deserve, but oh, boy you do! When the seafood is almost done, add in some heavy cream. Stir that in with the tomato sauce and allow it to come to a boil.
Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi instructions
- Add gnocchi in boiling water and cook untill they come up from the bottom then drain the water out.
- In a saucepan add butter, when it starts to melt add mixed seafood, spices and the wine and cook for few minutes.
- Then add the chopped garlic and parsley, cook for few minutes.
- Then add the cooking cream, cook untill it get thick.
- Pour it over the cooked gnocchi, mix well.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and you are done!.
Turn off the heat and the sauce is ready! Drain the gnocchi and add it into the sauce. Mix it all together and serve. It's simple and easy to make. The doughy little potato dumplings are coated in a savory and creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, infused with the aroma of sage.