My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry. You can unsubscribe at any time. Seafood is fried, baked, steamed, grilled, sliced, diced, stuffed; always served fresh, Come visit our page to get some. News » Food Safety & Health. seafood (noun): food from the sea, incl. fish, shellfish, fish eggs, etc. – This is my favourite seafood squid (verb): a sea creature with a soft body, eight arms and two long tentacles – Do you know how to.
The best part was, it was practically effortless. It was the vision of Frank Dulcich Sr. and his son Dominic to provide fresh, quality seafood to the market. At Mike's Seafood, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. This Perfect My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry using 19 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry
- Prepare 1 of bok choy.
- It’s 1 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of groun black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 pack of Green Thai McCormick mix.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Onion leeks.
- You need springs of Onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of medium size onion minced.
- It’s 1 of small ginger chopped.
- It’s of Green Chili.
- You need of Dried red chilli optional.
- Prepare 15 pcs of shrimp half boiled.
- You need 1/4 of kilo clams.
- You need of String beans optional i.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
Takitimu Seafoods are Local New Zealand Suppliers of Fresh Fish & Seafood!
My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry step by step
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes..
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan..
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans..
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire..
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!.