Beef w/ Broccoli. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version.
My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking. Cook until beef is almost completely browned. Stir in onions and saute until tender. You can have Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- It’s slices of Beef steak.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
Stir in broccoli, condensed cream of broccoli soup, water and soy sauce. Learn how to make Beef and broccoli stir-fry & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Cooking the broccoli in the pan after browning the beef coats it with the flavorful caramelized bits. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version!
Beef w/ Broccoli step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. This is take-out menu beef and broccoli stir-fry — but so much better. Replace all those with crisp-tender broccoli and savory bites of beef tossed with a simple three-ingredient stir-fry. I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry.