Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes. What makes the Instant Pot Max so unique? The Max is a Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker designed for the home chef looking for superior flavor and gourmet quality results. It combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Sauté/Searing pan.
The pressure cooking process develops the flavors of your ingredients quickly. This Instant Pot version makes it even easier to have a wonderful beef broth based soup. Korean seaweed soup comes out so tender so fast in an Instant Pot. You can cook Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 8 oz of pasture raised pork shoulder, sliced.
- Prepare 10 g of dried kelp/kombu.
- It’s 10 g of dried wakame.
- Prepare 6 oz of firm tofu.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 16 oz of homemade stock.
- Prepare 10 of clams.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need Half of Onion, sliced.
Great nutritious soup for kids and post-partum moms. Is the Instant Pot Max perfect? No, there are some negatives of the new design, but the upgrades more than make up for the few annoyances in the redesign. After running the Instant Pot Max through a cleaning cycle (did you know you're supposed to clean it before you use it?
Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak kelp in cold water overnight..
- Slice onion, carrot, tofu, and pork shoulder. Marinate pork shoulder with 1 Tsp of soy sauce, drops of honey, touch of chilli powder and a spoonful of wine. Massage and set aside..
- Turn on instant pot and set for 15 minutes on sautee function. Add two Tsp of Olive oil and sautee onion and carrots until aromat. Add marinated pork shoulder slices. Sautee until colour changes. Throw in the rest of veggies and tofu..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock as well as 32 oz of water. Add all soaked kelp at this time. Cancel sautee function and switch to pressure cooking fuction. Set 2 minutes on low pressure, select pressure quick release before heat the start button..
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid. Add soaked wakeme into the pot and switch back to sautee function to cook for a few more seconds. Adjust seasoning by adding cooked clam or leave clam until pop at this point..
Mediterranean Instant Pot Soup recipe with chickpeas, vegetables, fresh herbs & warm spices. Easy Instant Pot soup with chickpeas, chopped veggies, fresh herbs, and just the right combination of Mediterranean spices. A wide variety of instant seaweed soup options are available to you, such as drying process, variety, and processing type. Jump to: Step by Step Photo Guide Learn how to cook Flavorful Hearty Instant Pot Lentil Soup (Pressure Cooker Lentil Soup)!