Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. Chop up the onion and ginger. If you give this Instant Pot Chicken Cabbage Soup a try, be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe below. Cooking cabbage soup in your Instant Pot helps to maintain a bit of texture in the ingredients, though not too much crunch.
Baicai Doufu Tang (Chinese Cabbage and Tofu Soup)Food.com. green onions, chicken stock, napa cabbage, extra firm tofu Napa Cabbage Recipes. Dinner Time – Chinese Chicken Pot Sticker SoupYour Homebased Mom. I love this cabbage soup recipe, made with ground beef, vegetables and tomatoes. You can cook Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- It’s 8 of chicken meatball.
- Prepare 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- It’s 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- You need 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- It’s 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need to taste of fish sacue.
- It’s 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
It's the perfect cold weather soup and makes enough for leftovers. Assuming your electric pressure cooker has a saute option, or if using the Instant Pot, press the saute button and let the pressure cooker get very hot. The flavorful, hearty soup is packed with tender chicken and soft napa cabbages. I really love the soft, sweet napa cabbage in this soup.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
Use an ample amount of the large, thick outer leaves. You can transfer the chicken and vegetables to another pot, and strain the broth if you like cleaner broth. Layering it with so many textures – ruffle-y Napa cabbage leaves, matchsticks of radish and pear, chewy baked tofu, crunchy nuts and seeds The tofu alone could be made in a big batch and tossed into other salads throughout the week, as well. You end up with fall-apart cabbage plus a rich and hearty flavor that's super comforting. This one-pot, umami-packed Asian-inspired Pork and Napa Cabbage Soup is hearty and delicious!