Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad. The spicy cashew dressing is so good, you'll want to put it on everything! Jones, dietitian and the nutrition expert for the Skinnytaste cookbooks. Enjoy the taste of sumptuous, succulent shrimp stir-fried in a tangy Thai garlic sauce.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. If you're a fan of crab cakes, you've got to try these Thai-flavored shrimp cakes. The sweet, salty taste of shrimp really shines through when seasoned with the classic Thai trifecta of flavor: fish sauce. This Appetizing Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad using 17 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad
- You need 1 bunch of Kale.
- It’s 1 cup of Snow peas.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh corn.
- You need 3 of Shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Siracha.
- You need 4 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 8 of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 2 of Limes.
Shrimp, bell pepper, cucumber and herbs are tossed with a spicy Thai dressing in this colorful salad. Served in Bibb lettuce cups, it's perfect for lunch, a light supper or as an appetizer. A simple, healthy Thai shrimp salad with an authentic sour-savory-spicy-sweet combination of fresh lime juice, fish sauce and chili paste, showered with fresh herbs and crunchy roasted peanuts. Make the best Spicy Thai Shrimp Soup with this easy recipe.
Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad instructions
- Mix kale, corn, snow peas & carrots.
- Whisk ingredients 5-13. Toss with veggies..
- Mix shrimp with garlic, sesame oil, lime juice, siracha, basil, salt, pepper, & sesame seeds.
- Sautee shrimp in sesame oil 1-2 minutes each side on med-high heat..
- Top salad with shrimp and squeeze fresh lime..
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Spicy Thai Shrimp Soup the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. Let the spicy flavors of Thailand tempt your taste buds! Tom Yum Soup is a quick, easy, and healthy weeknight recipe. This version is made with shrimp, but feel free to add the seafood of your choice. Spicy, sweet and healthy, these Healthy Thai Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp are an amazing, easy alternative to take out!