Simple Garlic & Lemon Pepper Shrimp with Broccoli. Use Tastefully Simple's Garlic Garlic Seasoning in place of fresh garlic in everyday cooking. You'll get all the garlic flavor with none of the peeling or chopping! Or add to mayonnaise and sour cream for a savory dip with hints of onion and chives.
I think fresh pressed garlic from whole garlic cloves are better than powdered or minced garlic, but you can use any of these options. Sometimes the basics are the best! I've used this simple recipe for years to make garlic bread, and any leftovers go great on barbequed steaks, pasta, rice or potatoes. This Yummy Simple Garlic & Lemon Pepper Shrimp with Broccoli using 6 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Simple Garlic & Lemon Pepper Shrimp with Broccoli
- You need 1/2 stick of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Bag of raw medium or large shrimp (shell on).
- You need 1 Bag of Broccoli (fresh broccoli works just as fine).
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon pepper (to your liking).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil (I Used extra virgin).
You can use any butter or margarine you like. Also, fresh or minced garlic in a jar works well. Adjust the amount of garlic to your taste. Mix remaining ingredients; toss with broccoli.
Simple Garlic & Lemon Pepper Shrimp with Broccoli instructions
- (Devein shrimp if not already done) Put shrimp in a bowl with the lemon pepper and minced garlic..
- In a saucepan or skillet, add butter and allow it to melt on medium low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add the bowl of shrimp with the ingredients to the saucepan and cook through..
- After shrimp have cooked, put the shrimp in a bowl and set aside with the extra butter sauce..
- In the same saucepan, add olive oil and let it heat. Add the broccoli and sauté it..
- After the broccoli has been sautéed, add the shrimp mixture to it and cook it for approximately 7-10 more minutes, making sure to stir throughout..
- Set saucepan aside and you have completed your dish. Enjoy..
Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Choose your own pasta and top with garlic, almost as simple as that!