Jason's Crab Cakes. Place the crabmeat in a large bowl. Gently stir in the scallion mixture. Form uniform cakes by placing spoonfuls of the crab mixture on a cookie sheet.
Great recipe for Jason's Crab Cakes. You will love this paired with my pineapple mango salsa, if you dont like sweet fruit just make salsa with more tomatoes no pineapple or mango maybe some tomatillo! Mix Crab Meat, vegetables and parsley in large bowl and mix. This Appetizing Jason's Crab Cakes using 16 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Jason's Crab Cakes
- You need of bread crumb mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 oz of french fried onions.
- It’s 4 of dry arbol chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of old bay.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare of Crab Cake.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of green and red bell pepper diced mix sauteed.
- It’s 1 oz of red onion diced and sauteed.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 oz of green onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 clove of chopped garlic sauteed.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of Serrano chillies small dice.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 lb of lump crab meat.
Once mixed add in Worcestershire Sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and egg. Serve with lemon and tarter sauce. *Watch in HD* I have been making vegan crab cakes for some time now, but this by far is the best one I have ever made! It is quick and easy, the textures definitely mimic crab meat, and the. OMG, OMG, the next morning I had a birthday crab cake breakfast.
Jason's Crab Cakes instructions
- Mix crab crab meat with bell peppers, onions, Serrano chillies, garlic, and green onions..
- In sepperate bowl mix egg, mayonnaise, and dijon mustard, till well mixed. Then fold mixture into crab mixture till well incorporated..
- In food proccessor,Add bread crumbs, dry chillies, oldbay, white pepper and french fried onions. Grind till fine. Then fold bread crumb mixture into crab meat mix well incorporated..
- After everything is mixed use a 1/2 cup measuring cup sprayed with cooking spray or coat with oil. Pack mixture into cup to make patties..
- Should get about 5 patties heat pan on syove with vegatable oil if butter it may burn. Once the pans hot place patties in pan untill golden one side flip wait a minute press patties down slightly. Once golden both sides finish in oven 325°F for 15 min..
- This goes well with my spicy pineapple mango salsa. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343239-jasons-spicy-pineapple-mango-salsa.
The crab cakes are good without the tartar sauce so I would eat a plain piece and then dip the next piece in tartar sauce and then I just slathered tartar sauce over the cakes AND IT WAS DELICIOUS. Jason P. said "I have to compare the crab "un"cake to other crabcakes that I've had, and it's just decent I'm afraid. Otherwise, the happy hour options were pretty good. Otherwise, the happy hour options were pretty good. And with the new year (and crab cakes) comes healthier eating…for the most part.