Mediterranean Salmon. Easy, healthy, delicious salmon recipes for any week night. Mix together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Mediterranean-spiced salmon and vegetable quinoa is a healthy protein packed meal!
With my easy to make olive tapenade you've got yourself a. Mediterranean Avocado Salmon Salad with an incredible lemon dressing! There are three main parts to this recipe – the salmon Salmon Salad Recipe. This Tasty Mediterranean Salmon using 10 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Salmon
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need 1 of roma tomato, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
The first step is to cook your salmon. Rub the salmon fillet with olive oil and. Mediterranean Salmon Foil Packets are incredibly delicious and full of flavor. Another great thing about these Mediterranean Salmon Foil Packets is that you don't have to clean any baking pans.
Mediterranean Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to broil..
- Pat salmon fillets dry..
- Add salt and pepper..
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, pour in a little olive oil, coating the pans bottom. Then add in the salmon fillets and cook until the bottom of the salmon has turned light pink (about 1/4 inch)..
- Top salmon fillets with tomatoes, onions, and black olives. Season with salt and dry basil. Then sprinkle on olive oil, lemon juice, & balsamic vinegar..
- Place salmon in the oven and broil for 12-13 minutes..
- Remove salmon from the oven, let cool for 1-2 minutes and serve! Tonight I served mine with Japanese yams, & sauteed zucchini! 😄.
This Mediterranean recipe adds so much flavor to the fish with Complete the Mediterranean meal with half a cup of whole-wheat couscous. Mediterranean-inspired salmon in parchment paper with sun-dried tomatoes, dill, capers, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, and pesto sauce is a mouth-watering experience for a lovely evening in. For an elegant main course, serve our Mediterranean Salmon Patties, made with Salmon Creations® Lemon Dill. Date Night Meal – Mediterranean Salmon in Tomato Sauce. Set a skillet on high heat.