Raw Tuna Kale Teriyaki Sesame Salade with Cashews.
This Appetizing Raw Tuna Kale Teriyaki Sesame Salade with Cashews using 6 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw Tuna Kale Teriyaki Sesame Salade with Cashews
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- It’s 1 small of Fresh Tuna steak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rough chopped, unsalted cashews.
- Prepare 1 of Low sodium Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce- to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh minced garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Raw Tuna Kale Teriyaki Sesame Salade with Cashews instructions
- Wash and dry kale very well & tear into large pieces. You'll need a large bunch of kale because it wilts down into nothing, giving you not alot to eat..
- Roughly chop your cashews and set aside..
- Put the sesame oil in a hot pan with minced garlic and saute for just 20 seconds, then add your kale and saute until wilted..
- Pour your teriyaki sauce, to taste, over the sauteed kale and continue to sauté until your kale resembles sauteed spinach or broccoli rabe..
- While your kale is sautéing away, slice up your raw tuna into strips and then dice into medium chunks..
- Place your sauteed kale in a bowl & add your raw tuna and cashews on top. Add a splash more of teriyaki sauce on top and mix all thoroughly to evenly coat and enjoy!!!. ;).