Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody. T-Bone steaks and Porterhouse steaks are the same. The Porterhouse is just a larger version of Any smaller, it would be called a Club Steak. The next time you try to decide between a T-Bone or.
Big flavor and often big enough for two. Simply season this sublime combination of Strip and Tenderloin for the grill or oven. Porterhouse steaks have more filet to them than T-bones. This Appetizing Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody using 25 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody
- It’s of ● For The Steaks.
- Prepare 2 (2 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [room temp].
- It’s as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Weber Steak Shake.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- You need as needed of Thick Sliced Viadailia Onions [you'll want em' sweet!].
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s as needed of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of White Wine.
- It’s of ● For The Vegetable Melody.
- You need 1 Pound of Baby Golden Russet Potatoes [rinsed – halved].
- Prepare 1 of Viadailia Onion [quartered].
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery [1" cubes].
- It’s 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [1" chopped].
- You need 10 of Garlic Cloves [left whole].
- You need 1 of LG Carrot [peeled and 1" chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of French Herbs De Provence you'll want a hint of lavender.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat vegetables].
Check out Chicago Steak Company's premium T-bone and Porterhouse steaks to try to some of America's juiciest and most quality beef. A T-bone steak would also work in this recipe, but take into account whether the cut is smaller than the standard porterhouse and adjust the. A Porterhouse Steak is a man steak. It's cut from the short loin of the primal and contains both the New York Strip and the Filet.
Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody instructions
- Here's where you start. #1 Hit the mall and purchase her favourite perfume. Speed of you have to. And, make it a big bottle! #2 Take a selfy of you air blowing her an innocent, adoring loving kiss and have it professionally framed at same mall. [angry chicks really do seem to dig those photos for some reason?] #3 Make sure you buy her an extra large colorful card that says all of those sappy yacka yacka yacka pretty words and whatnot. Glitter, I've come to learn is also good..
- Step #4. Make her favorite meal. In her case, it's a massive grilled Porterhouse steak served with super fresh mushrooms, sweet Viadailia onions and a crispy French Herbs De Province vegetable melody..
- Other than that, here's what you'll need food wise. Easy peasy!.
- Chop all of your vegetable melody and add seasonings, broth and white wine..
- Seal vegetables tightly and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Stir once..
- Season your room temp steaks with fresh ground back pepper, fresh ground sea salt, steak seasoning [like webers] and Worcestershire Sauce..
- Grill your onions in butter, garlic olive oil, white wine and fresh ground black pepper until slightly translucent..
- Then add your mushrooms to the mix and sautee for 5 minutes longer..
- Grill steak as per her expectations! Rare – medium rare? Anyway, a good medium rare is always in order!.
- Plate, serve and prepare to be worshipped! Serve with a quality white wine. Enjoy!.
- Sorry baby! 😩.
So you get two steaks for one – plus a big ol' bone to gnaw on! T-Bones are as incredible as they are iconic. It's a Bone-in Strip on one side and a portion of Filet Mignon on the other! This Porterhouse Steak recipe is tender, juicy and full of delicious flavors, rivaling the best steakhouse restaurants! This Porterhouse Steak rivals that of your favorite steakhouse restaurant!