Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus. Today I'm making Sautéed Asparagus and Mushrooms. This is a wonderfully simple recipe that takes a few minutes and minimal ingredients. Asparagus is a great vegetable that can be prepared easily for a quick weeknight dinner side or.
Sautéed Wild Mushrooms with Roasted Asparagus. Arrange the asparagus spears in a single layer on the baking sheet. Sauteed Asparagus and Mushrooms is a versatile side dish that is perfect for both spring and fall menus. This Delicious Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus using 4 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus
- You need of mushrooms (white button, crimini, oyster, etc).
- It’s 1 of "bunch" of asparagus.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (a few big pinches) *see the note below*.
An easy vegetable recipe that pairs well with so many entrees and is packed with nutrition. What would you eat with these sautéed mushrooms and asparagus? If you're looking to keep it simple, you could serve this side dish Go ahead and make this garlicky sautéed mushrooms and asparagus to have as an easy side for your next dinner. You'll love the depth of flavor it adds to any.
Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus step by step
- Clean and cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- Rinse the asparagus…cut an inch off the ends then cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- In a medium hot pan add a couple table spoons of oil..
- Add in the mushrooms…spread them out and let them sizzle (without stirring) until the first side is nicely browned..
- Add in the asparagus and saute until tender (with the mushrooms).
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt (kosher or sea salt) either a smoked salt or something like the spruce tip salt I used are good, but plain works as well..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Note* I used a flavored salt (spruce tip salt), but any large flake salt is good like kosher or sea salt. For a nice smokey flavor you could use a smoked salt..
Add asparagus, mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper. Sauteed Asparagus With Curried Tofu and Tomatoes. To mushrooms, add asparagus and scallions; season with salt and pepper. All Reviews for Sauteed Scallions, Mushrooms, and Asparagus. This recipe for roasted asparagus includes sliced mushrooms.