Curry Shrimp. Super easy, one pot and tons of flavors! I created this Indian-style shrimp when we were entertaining some friends, one of our favorite things to do. Curry Shrimp Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Coconut shrimp curry is one of those quick and easy weeknight dishes. Choose Coconut Milk Wisely for this Shrimp Curry. I made a momentous discovery while working on this recipe. You can have Curry Shrimp using 15 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Shrimp
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 3 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s of Main Ingredients.
- You need 2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 4 medium of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of green beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of broccoli tips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 2/3 cup of olive oil.
This shrimp curry is my husband Michael's favorite Thai dish. Plump shrimp are simmered in a rich and fragrant coconut sauce infused with green chilies and fresh herbs. Delicious shrimp curry made with Thai green curry paste. I owe you this coconut curry shrimp recipe.
Curry Shrimp instructions
- peel and chop potatoes into small chunks.
- season potatoes and shrimp with all seasonings.
- chop onions green pepper and garlic.
- in a medium to large sauce pan heat olive oil and add potatoes when oil is hot.
- when potatoes are almost done, take out of the oil and set aside.
- in a separate pan, sautee onions, green peppers and garlic.
- add rest of the vegetables to the garlic, onion and green pepper.
- when there is about 8 minutes left add the shrimp; add potatoes at the end.
And I'm delivering it in two different versions, one that was the original from a cereal cooking challenge I was part of and the other version minus the cereal for. Have you ever tasted curry shrimp? You know, steaming from the pot with slight pepper and a hint The marinated shrimp meat is tender and succulent, infused with the green seasoning and curry….a. Although you can adapt these curries depending on which protein and veggies you have on hand, my current favorite is this creamy pot filled with plump shrimp, juicy bell peppers, and crisp baby bok choy. The Best Curry Shrimp Pasta Recipes on Yummly