Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp. Olive Garden's Baked Tilapia with ShrimpRecipe Diaries. Season tilapia with salt and pepper, to taste and place onto the prepared baking dish. Baked tilapia and shrimp recipe – Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tilapia fillets are baked then topped with alfredo sauce, sauteed red peppers and garlic cooked shrimp. When fish is ready, remove from pan from oven. A quick and tasty recipe for baked shrimp with butter, garlic, and Parmesan. You can cook Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp using 7 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp
- You need 6 packages of Talipia, singles.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shrimp.
- You need 1 slice of bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 slice of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 slice of butter stick.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
They are the ultimate good-for-you fast food – they're ready in just ten minutes! This is one of my favorite shrimp recipes. It's so tasty and it's so very easy to make, and my family loves it too – yes, even the Picky Eater! Tilapia is a great fish to cook with if you aren't a huge fish fan (and even if you are!).
Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp instructions
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- In Medium pan, Sautee the onions, bell pepper 3 slices of butter and set aside.
- Place Tilapia in baking pan and sprinkle, lemon pepper, sauteed onions, bell peppers and juices in pan.
- Add 3 slices of butter in baking pan w/ Talipia and cover with foil.
- Place Talipia in oven, let it cook until Talipia is half way done, then sprinkle parsley, n place back in oven..
- In same pan of the onions and bell peppers, Sautee shrimp in 2 slices of butter.
- Once Talipia is finish u can enjoy!!!.
It has a mild taste and takes on a myriad of flavors delightfully well. You'll love this garlicky Tilapia fish recipe set over a flavorful bed of rice and baked to a creamy perfection! An easy dinner recipe that feels fancy. Flavorful garlic, herbs, and lemon add a pleasant taste to this colorful, satisfying one pot meal with tilapia and rice. Convince my non-shrimp loving husband to LOVE shrimp by making a low carb spicy parmesan veggie shrimp bake he can't resist.