grilled lemon tilapia w/veggies. This Lemon Pepper Grilled Tilapia recipe tastes amazing and is so easy to make! We love this grilled Tilapia recipe. It is perfect for when you are really busy and need dinner in minutes.
Credit: Recipe by Michelle Dudash, RDN, courtesy of Sunkist®. A nice filling meal for tilapia lovers!! Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. This Perfect grilled lemon tilapia w/veggies using 12 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of grilled lemon tilapia w/veggies
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of frozen or fresh veggies of choice.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced red pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion pwdr.
- You need 1 tbsp of tony chachere's seas.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic pwdr.
- You need 6 of tilapia fillets.
Grilled Lemon Tilapia and Summer Vegetables in a Foil Packet. Tilapia + Butter + Lemon Juice + Dill + Summer Veggies + Salt and Pepper = Healthy, tasty dinner in less than an hour. This recipe for Grilled Foil Packet Tilapia with Pesto Veggies is perfect for a summer dinner! Top each pile of veggies with a piece of tilapia.
grilled lemon tilapia w/veggies instructions
- season fillets with TC seas. squeeze juice of half lemon on fish.( thinly slice other half to cook w/fish) let sit while preparing the veggies..
- arrange veggies in a non-stick skillet ( i use a grill skillet) makes beautiful grill marks..
- season them w/ garlic pwder , onion powder & sea salt.
- sautee veggies ( in grill pan I let them char just a bit)in butter & a lil bit of EVOO..
- In a large skillet add EVOO and remaining veggies ( onion ,bell ppr & garlic). sautee for about 5 min add lemon slices.
- then add fish ( moving veggies around the outer rim of the skillet) fish in middle. cook for about 7-10 mins or until desired doneness..
- when fish is done Add cooked veggies( broc, caulif,etc. ) to pan with fish. ENJOY!!.
- you can add rice to this recipe as well!.
Add a slice of lemon and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold sides of foil up to meet in the middle and fold closed, then fold in sides to seal foil packets. Love the ease of tin foil dinners when you're camping? Why not bring tin foil dinners from the campground to your oven? We say goodbye to winter by breaking out the grill.