Salmon in Lychee Sauce. The Best Healthy Sauces Salmon Recipes on Yummly Healthy Salmon & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner, Refined Sugar-free Cranberry Sauce, Honey Salmon With Snappy Couscous. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Place salmon in a sealable bag or medium bowl. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients. Pour in remaining marinade and reduce. You can have Salmon in Lychee Sauce using 15 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Salmon in Lychee Sauce
- Prepare of salmon marinate.
- You need 1 of Salmon fish head or fillet.
- Prepare 1/2 can of each chop lychee and juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 pinch of thyme.
- You need of lychee sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of spring oinion.
- It’s 1 tsp of dice ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch with water.
- You need 1 of little oil.
- It’s 1/2 can of balance juice.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of balance lychee.
Serve the salmon with sauce and a side of veggies. But parsley can take a more assertive role, becoming the primary component of a sauce. Here, flat-leaf parsley is combined with capers, scallions and garlic to make a sharp, verdant sauce for salmon. This salmon recipe is quite unique as it the salmon fillets or steaks are basted in a rich barbecue sauce.
Salmon in Lychee Sauce instructions
- marinate salmon for minimum 30 minute.
- drain marinate and broil salmon or fry and set aside.
- in pan with little oil sautee ginger and spring onion for 20 second then add marinate juice and balance juice simmmer for 2 minute then ticken with cornstarch water.
- off heat. pour sauce over salmon then garnish balance lychee and serve.
Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Chefs are pairing Asian lychee fruit and lemon grass in seafood dishes, desserts and beverages. In this recipe, a lightly acidic and mildly sweet lemon grass and lychee sauce complements sesame and panko-crusted tuna. This salmon gets cooked right in the sauce. There's no searing or frying first.