Bak Choy And Fried Dried Anchovies. Myulchi bokkeum (멸치볶음), stir-fried dried anchovies, is a staple side dish in Korea. It's one of the most common basic side dishes, called mitbanchan (밑반찬). Basic side dishes are made to last long and served with every meal, including home-packed school lunch boxes.
We don't use these that often, but we're experimenting with some recipes, so stay tuned! Dried anchovies (Malay: ikan bilis) is a very popular side dish in Southeast Asia. A wide variety of dried anchovy options are available to you, such as part, drying process, and packaging. This Delicious Bak Choy And Fried Dried Anchovies using 15 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Bak Choy And Fried Dried Anchovies
- It’s of MIX CABBAGE OPTION 1.
- It’s 2 cup of each red and green cabbage.
- You need 2 small of red chili pepper.
- It’s of ROMAINE SALAD OPTION 2.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot and mushroom.
- You need 6 cup of romaine salad.
- It’s of MIX CABBAGE AND BAK CHOY WITH OYSTER MUSHROOM OPTION 3.
- You need 2 cup of each of cabbage and bak choy.
- Prepare 1 cup of oyster mushroom.
- You need of fried anchovies.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dried anchovies.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mince garlic.
Fried anchovies (boquerones fritos) are a popular tapa in Spain. These boquerones fritos (fried anchovies) are one of the most popular tapas in Spain because they are so tasty. Easy to prepare, you simply dredge them in seasoned flour, fry them in olive oil until crisp and top them with a sprinkle of. I love the "fresh" European anchovies and have found and invented many uses for them.
Bak Choy And Fried Dried Anchovies step by step
- with oil fried anchovies till lightly brown and crispy then drain set aside.
- with only 1 tsp of oil sautee garlic with (option 2 add carrot and mushroom ) then add fried anchovies and soy sauce and water then mix well.
- FOR THE MIX CABBAGE sauté for 5 minute.
- FOR ROMAINE SALAD JUST ADD IN AND MIX WELL FOR 1 MINUTE THEN OFF HEAT.
- SERVE MIX CABBAGE AND BAK CHOY WITH OYSTER MUSHROOM AS IT IS FOR VEGAN.
I've often noticed the bins and bags of dried anchovies at Asian groceries. They're used to make sambals and as a base for fish stocks. I've also had them fried and served as a side dish. Rice syrup or glucose is available from selected supermarkets and health food stores. The sundried anchovy side dish is one of the basic Korean sidedishes, usually eaten with a bowl of rice.