Easy Tuna Casserole. Tuna, macaroni, creamy soup, cheese and fried onions are all you need to make this super easy tuna casserole that I learned from my roommate. Tuna Noodle Casserole has been a family favorite for generations! Tuna is tossed with egg noodles We top this with a buttery breadcrumb topping and bake it until it's bubbly.
In this updated version, we use fresh ingredients and make our own easy cream sauce for a more modern. Tuna noodle is at heart an easy, thrifty casserole, with a base of tender egg noodles, savory gravy, sweet peas, and delicate flakes of tuna (bonus points if it has a crispy, cheesy top). Tuna Casserole is a classic comfort food topped with crushed potato chips. This Delicious Easy Tuna Casserole using 15 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Casserole
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of can grean beans.
- You need 15 1/4 oz of can whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 2 oz of hidden valley ranch powder (this is 2 packages).
- It’s 3 can of tuna fish (these where 4 ounce cans).
- You need 8 oz of egg noodles.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a red onion diced.
- Prepare 2 oz of can diced green chilis.
- You need 2 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
I added mushrooms, garlic powder, and onion powder. The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping. This Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting and reliable classic dish perfect for a busy weeknight and budget friendly!
Easy Tuna Casserole step by step
- pre heat oven to 375.
- In a skillet melt the butter and sautee onions until translucent..
- While you are doing this, in a large pot heat up the water to boil your egg noodles..
- In a large bowl mix everything except bread crumbs and noodles..
- When you cook the noodles, make sure they are slightly under cooked. From 3-5 minutes. Once they're done throw them in the bowl also..
- It is going to look extremely creamy once mixed all together…it will be okay..
- Spoon everything thing into a large casserole dish and sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Place in pre-heated oven for about 30 minutes..
- When I made this, I forgot to add the cheese initially, so I added it on top pf the bread crumbs..
Easy Tuna Casserole – this Instant pot recipe is quick and easy, it will be a dinner staple. Classic weeknight fare, this easy, cheesy tuna casserole (studded with the traditional green peas) is comfort. We love casseroles and this Easy Tuna Casserole Recipe does not disappoint. It is so creamy and the topping is crunchy and delicious. If this easy tuna noodle casserole has you thinking a little differently about using canned goods in your recipes, I'd encourage you to check out CansGetYouCooking.com to explore more canned food recipes.