Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper. Breaded Red Snapper With Coriander Flavoured Butter Recipe. Brief video frying plaintains and red snapper in a small pan on the stove top. I had the red snapper cut in a steak style, wishboned, i used house of gentry.
Like really harvest a lot of plantain, we didn't know what to do with them. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogNanaaba's KitchenVideosHow to make authentic Spiced Plantain Bread I Ghanaian Brodo Ngo AKA Ofam recipe. Combine mayonnaise and onions, lemon juice, mustard, and seasonings. This Yummy Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper using 15 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper
- It’s of Plantain Crumbs.
- You need 3 each of Plantain.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Red Snapper or Swai.
- Prepare 5 of Fillets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of white pepper for each fillet.
- It’s of coconut egg wash.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Coconit extract( be careful can ruin if too much).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 1 cup of Mango Salsa (I make my own but you can sub for pico).
- You need 1 tsp of to taste after cooking.
Spread on both sides of fish and place in. Red snapper is a versatile fish, often cooked whole or in fillets. The firm texture and nutty flavor make it well-suited for a variety of recipes. Red snapper has a firm texture and a sweet, nutty flavor that lends itself well to everything from hot chilies to subtle herbs.
Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper step by step
- take half of coconut milk in bowl and place fish in for 15-20 min whil cooking plaintains.
- heat oil in sauteed pan.
- while heating quickly peel and THINLY slice plaintains like potato chip then cook till slightly brown.
- take out place on paper napkin to soak up access grease sprinkle a bit of salt for taste.
- place in food processor and gring till in breadcrumbs consistency and set aside.
- Mix the remainder of coconut milk with eggs and extract, mix well.
- take fish out of bowl pat dry.
- line up your wash and Plantain crumbs.
- Place.fish in coconut wash then coat with crumbs and repeat with all fillets.
- heat sauce pan on medium high use tbl spoon of veggie oil or clarified butter.
- once oil is hot place fish in pan and sear on each side for 7 min on each side.
- This Item would go well with a cilantro rice and black beans or red beans and rice, I like to also make a lemon butter sauce to compliment the sweet taste of coconut, ENJOY!.
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Rinse snapper under cold water, and pat dry. In a shallow bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, rice vinegar, mustard, honey, green onions, and ginger. Dip snapper fillets in marinade to coat both sides, and place in skillet. These red snapper fillets are grilled very hot and fast, which blackens the seasonings, then they are topped off with a flavorful butter sauce.