Garlic Linguine with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes. Be careful, the garlic burns easily! Immediately add the shrimp and sauce, toss well, and serve. Shrimp Linguine from Delish.com is pure seafood delight.
Whole wheat linguine noodles cook up in a pot of hot broth for a really extra yummy flavor, and then they get tossed with a generous handful of Parmesan, parsley, and shrimp that has been sautéed in a garlic butter sage white wine bath of delicious. To serve, spoon shrimp mixture over pasta. If desired, top with cheese and garnish with fresh basil leaves. You can cook Garlic Linguine with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes using 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Linguine with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium shrimp.
- Prepare 1 packages of linguine.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring mix salad.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook the linguine in the boiling water according to package directions until al dente. Add pasta to pan with shrimp and garlic. Mix all ingredients together and add the reserved cup of liquid.
Garlic Linguine with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes instructions
- Boil water and cook linguine. Drain and coat with garlic olive oil..
- In a seperate pan, sautee garlic, shrimp, and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt & pepper..
- Add the linguine to the pan. Toss to combine all ingredients..
- Mix in spring mix salad at the end to slightly wilt them. You may substitute with baby spinach or other greens..
- Drizzle a little more garlic olive oil, if you wish..
Add lemon juice and black pepper. Want more delicious kidney-friendly recipes like Linguine with Garlic and Shrimp? Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan Cream Sauce. Easy and elegant, this creamy pasta dish with a hint of heat makes any dinner seem Cook linguine according to package directions. Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to medium bowl.