shrimp roast with greek seasoned potatoes.
This Appetizing shrimp roast with greek seasoned potatoes using 15 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of shrimp roast with greek seasoned potatoes
- Prepare of roast.
- You need 3 lb of roast.
- Prepare 1 small of shallet.
- It’s 15 each of portabella sices diced.
- Prepare 6 each of chives snipped.
- You need 10 each of shrimp diced.
- Prepare 30 each of whole shrimp.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of oleo.
- You need of greek potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of greek seasoning.
- You need 1 small of shallet.
- It’s 1 small of bottle olive oil.
- It’s 5 lb of yukon gold potatoes.
shrimp roast with greek seasoned potatoes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- add diced shrimp, shallet,chives, and portabellas to skillett.
- sautee till tender.
- slice roast in 2 sectionas and add sauteed ingredients to roast.
- pore melted oleo over top of raost cover with aluminum foil then cook till medium done..
- add diced potatoes,shallett into baking dish.
- cover liberally with olive oil.
- cover with aluminum foil and add next to roast on middle rack of oven and cook untill tender to touch with fork..
- takes about 3 hours till finished. plate on meat plate and garnish with chives.