Honey kiwi-wasabi Mahi Mahi Tuna App..
You can cook Honey kiwi-wasabi Mahi Mahi Tuna App. using 10 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Honey kiwi-wasabi Mahi Mahi Tuna App.
- It’s 1 oz of 8 once Tuna Steak.
- You need 1 of ear of corn.
- Prepare 1 of roma tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 5 of limes.
- Prepare 2 of romaine or bib lettuce leafs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of wasabi.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 4 of kiwi.
Honey kiwi-wasabi Mahi Mahi Tuna App. step by step
- Grill 1 lime. Combine lime juice, 2 skinned kiwi, 2 tablespoon teriyaki and 1/4 cup honey for marinade in food processor..
- Marinate tuna steak in a sandwich bag from 30 minutes to up to 2 hours..
- While tuna marinates grill 2 limes and combine juice with 1/2 cup honey, 2 teapoons wasabi and 2 skinned kiwi to form our glaze in food processor..
- Heat glaze in sautee pan on medium heat and add cornstarch to thicken until it begins to stick to the spoon. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Pour glaze into squeeze bottle for later use..
- Grill one lime. Blanche and grill 1 ear of corn. Remove kernels..
- Chop 1 roma tomatoe, 1/3 of 1 red onion, 1 bunch of cilantro. Combine with roasted corn and juice from lime. Salt and pepper to taste for roasted corn salsa..
- Heat pan with olive oil over med-high heat. Salt and pepper each side of tuna to taste. Sautee each side of the tuna steak searing it for about 1 1/2-2 minutes each side. Then sear each edge for about 30-45 seconds. This is for a rare-mid rare steak depending on the size. Adjust for your taste. Allow tuna to rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing. Slice tuna on a slight bias..
- Place 1-2 bib or romaine lettuce leafs on a plate. Gently spread tuna across lettuce. Drizzle honey kiwi-wasabi glaze over steak from bottle. Slash roasted corn salsa on top and garnish with a grilled lime..