Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad. Make this easy shrimp and pasta salad for your next picnic or potluck! It's made with tiny pink Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe. It is both classy and perfect for a hot summers night.
Chicken, shrimp, and summer vegetables are tossed with cooked pasta in this hearty, crowd-pleasing salad. In a large bowl, mix the chicken, pasta, shrimp, olives, tomatoes, carrots, and cucumber. When you have beautiful and seasonal ingredients on hand, turning out a delicious meal is so simple. This Yummy Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad using 14 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of Any size shrimp, Thawed..
- You need 1/2 cup of Green onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 6 oz of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of Hot Rotel.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 oz of Black Olives.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 of pads of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
That's the main idea behind today's squash-, spinach. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse and let pasta drain again. Mix together creme fraiche and lemon juice in a large bowl.
Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to directions..
- Thaw Shrimp and sautee in butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic. Cook for 2 mins on each side or until done. Squeeze 1/2 lemon to shrimp while it sautees..
- Once pasta is done, run under cold water. Add Olive oil so it won't stick. Shrimp should be done..
- Chop green onion and cilantro. Add to cold pasta and toss with shrimp.
- Add feta, 1/2 can of drained rotel, can of black olives and season with Cavender's Seasoning to your liking..
- Toss in a little more Olive oil and refrigerate overnight or enjoy right away..
- ENJOY ;).
Add prepared salad ingredients and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve with shaved Parmesan. In this salad, the hot pasta will wilt the spinach and soften the squash. Firm tofu, cut into cubes and cooked in a nonstick pan, can be used in place of shrimp. I adore shrimp, so discovering it in this pasta salad recipe was a real treat for me.