Shrimp a la Sabri.
You can cook Shrimp a la Sabri using 9 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp a la Sabri
- It’s 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Seafood seasoning to taste.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms, sliced or pieces and stems.
- You need 30 ml of Brandy.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of small bunch of roughly chopped cilantro.
Shrimp a la Sabri instructions
- Pat dry shrimp and cover with flour.
- Heat oil and sautée shrimp until they change color.
- Add garlic cloves and seasoning to taste, stir and cook for a minute.
- Add mushrooms to pan and mix well.
- Add brandy and cook for 1 minute for alcohol to evaporate.
- Slowly add cream, mix , bring to a boil, turn off heat and top with cilantro. Enjoy!.
- Serve wih rice and salad.