Shrimps with tomato sauce. Chunky with capers and olives, this quick tomato sauce tastes much like the familiar puttanesca sauce that is usually served on pasta. We use it to coat shrimp sautéed with garlic and hot pepper. It pairs shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese and is absolutely delicious in every rule-breaking way.
This recipe is a spin on Fra Diavolo sauce, a traditional Italian sauce full of flavorful spice. Serve this one over pasta or rice to take advantage of all the juicy drippings. The sauce was the perfect mixture of everything savory, slightly sweet, creamy, herby, and even (yes) a little spicy that we love. This Delicious Shrimps with tomato sauce using 8 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimps with tomato sauce
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 kg of peeled shrimps (like the ones used in a shrimp cocktail).
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of tabasco.
- You need bunch of cilantro (if wanted).
And when paired with some Then once the pasta is cooked and drained, combine it with the creamy tomato basil sauce and the cooked shrimp, and toss until combined. This super delicious easy garlic shrimp in tomato sauce is a quick and easy side dish that you can make in no time. Pair it with any pasta dish Do you love shrimps too? Then you should definitely try this shrimp in tomato sauce.
Shrimps with tomato sauce instructions
- Chop the onion and the garlic and sautee them. Wash the tomatoes, cut them in 4 pieces and blend them until there are no lumps..
- When the onion is translucid add the tomato sauce, the salt and a few drops of Tabasco. Let it reduce..
- If the shrimps are already cooked at them when the sauce is reduced with the HEAT OFF. If they are fresh, chop the heads off, fry them, peel them and add them to the sauce. (If they are undercoocked turn the heat on and they'll be done after a few minutes).
- Served when hot with some fresh cilantro sprinkled on top (if you like it. I personally don't so i didn't put it).
Trust me, this finger-licking tomato sauce is absolutely irresistible. Stir and bring the sauce Return the shrimp (and any accumulated juices) to the sauce. Add the parsley, stirring to incorporate. Add the cooked spaghetti back into the pot, toss. Mix the shrimp with the capers and the chopped pickled cucumber.