Grilled Rib Eye With Stilton Butter. Hearty grilled ribeye steak with savory herb butter made with fresh herbs. Thoroughly combine softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, shallots, parsley, sage and rosemary. I make this recipe for special occasions.
Mash the Stilton with a fork in a bowl and beat in the remaining softened butter and chives. Add the melted butter and shallots and season with salt and black pepper. Grill, chill, and give your rib-eye a bubbly butter bath. This Delicious Grilled Rib Eye With Stilton Butter using 7 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Grilled Rib Eye With Stilton Butter
- You need 4 of rib eye steaks, 1-1/2 inch thick.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, slightly softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of Blue Stilton cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh thyme, finely minced.
- Prepare of salt & fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of sauteed mushrooms.
- It’s of canola or olive oil.
Stilton cheese, butter, white wine, green peppercorns, heavy whipping cream, parsley leaves, rib eye steaks. In a bowl cream together the cheese and butter until the mixture is smooth. Mix butter, garlic, chives, parsley, and cognac in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Cut each steak in half, top with spoonful of reserved chilled butter, and serve.
Grilled Rib Eye With Stilton Butter instructions
- On stove or grill, heat a large cast iron skillet to high heat..
- In a bowl, combine the butter, cheese, and thyme and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Brush the steaks with a bit of oil and season with salt and cracked black pepper..
- Char the steaks on both sides on the grill then transfer to cast iron skillet (or char in skillet if cooking on stove). Continue cooking to medium rare doneness..
- Remove from heat, leaving steaks in skillet. Top with Stiltson butter and sauteed mushrooms. Let steaks rest for 5 minutes before devouring..
To make the flavoured butter, preheat the grill. Trim the rib-eye steaks of any excess fat. Place in a non-metallic dish and add the olive oil, garlic and thyme. A great spring recipe, and a perfect way to serve this prime cut of beef. Season the steak well with garlic, pepper, salt and rosemary and make sure the pan.