Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!. In small saucepan add peeled shrimp and the garlic sauce mix together. One Bowl Fiesta Sausage, Shrimp & Potatoes. Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta.
See great recipes for Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs too! Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium, add the onion and cook. This Tasty Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! using 9 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters!
- You need of dinner.
- Prepare 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of bob evans ground sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of bob evans hashbrowns.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Philadelphia whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of minute rice.
Remove pickling spice bundle before serving. In a small bowl, add the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, dried parsley, dried oregano, garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika, and if desired cayenne pepper. Stir or whisk until completely combined. Stir in tomatoes, rice salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
Crazy garlic shrimp sausage rice and taters! instructions
- Mince garlic clove.
- Mix olive oil, butter, cream cheese, and garlic clove in a small bowl. Heat up in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage over medium heat.
- In a separate pot bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- After water is boiling, add 2 cups of rice and remove from heat. Set covered for at least 5 minutes.
- In small saucepan add peeled shrimp and the garlic sauce mix together. Sautee on medium low heat until all the shrimp are pink.
- Set oven at a broil, and add hashbrowns to a baking dish with 3 tablespoons of butter. Broil for 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes.
- When hashbrowns are nice and crispy, layer on the sausage..
- Mix together the rice and shrimp with garlic mix and layer on top of sausage and hashbrowns.
Stir tomatoes, beef broth, pineapple, garlic powder, black pepper, and brown sugar into sausage mixture. Cook and stir until brown sugar has dissolved and mixture comes to a simmer. Whisk reserved pineapple juice with cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth. Filet of catfish fried golden brown. Served with shrimp slaw and choice of french fries or onion rings.