Superfood Pasta With Tuna And Zucchini. The TUNA AND ZUCCHINI PASTA is a fast meal to make, so whenever you run late you can cop up with this brilliant main course that everyone will enjoy! Add the capers and the well-drained tuna to the sauce and heat through. Rinse and trim the zucchini and cut lengthwise into thin strips.
They mimic the texture of pasta, they qualify as a serving of vegetables, and. "This simple pasta dish with tuna and zucchini is incredibly delicious and so easy! It's not fancy, it's just dinner." Save to favorites. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; stir in elbow macaroni. This Appetizing Superfood Pasta With Tuna And Zucchini using 7 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Superfood Pasta With Tuna And Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 can of Tuna.
- You need 1 large of Zuchini.
- You need 1 packages of Spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of Spelt pasta (or any type of pasta).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it.
Superfood Pasta With Tuna And Zucchini step by step
- Add pasta to boiling water with dash of salt.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on low heat.
- Add 3 cloves minced garlic.
- Add 2 cans of tuna.
- Sautée tuna and garlic mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the large zuchini and grate it into pan.
- Sautee zuchini and tuna mixture, mixing evenly. Add more olive oil if needed.
- Add bag of spinach to skillet and continue sautéing.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet.
- Toss together pasta mixture with vegetable mixture adding more salt if needed.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!.
Slice the tuna into cubes and season with oil, salt and pepper. Clean the zucchini and cut it into small cubes. Cook the spaghettini in plenty of salted boiling water and drain when cooked al dente, adding them directly to the pan with the zucchini. Right before grilling tuna, toss the sauce and zucchini together in large bowl. The taste of this rich and creamy zucchini pasta dish will have people convinced it's not low-fat, but it is!