Prawn Thermidore. Make this festive prawn dish for the holidays! CREAMY, CHEESY and YUMMY Prawns Thermidor. For today's video, I will be showing you how to cook a CREAMY, CHEESY and YUMMY Prawns Thermidor Recipe.
Prawn, butter, cheese.what could possibly go wrong?! Make way for this fine dining food. Exquisitely crafted to grace your table at home. You can have Prawn Thermidore using 12 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Prawn Thermidore
- You need 2 tbsp of mushroom buttons-diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of red pepper- diced.
- You need 300 grams of Prawn-Diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of onions -diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic – minced.
- You need 1/2 piece of Shrimp Knorr Cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of Nestle Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need piece of egg/cheese for toppings.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
The sweet succulence of lobster works well with the king prawns and a glorious tangy sauce in this classic dish, topped with a Parmesan crumb. For the prawn thermidor, preheat the grill to high. Place the prawn halves in their shells on a grill pan. Sauté onions until translucent. – Recipe Main Dish : Prawn thermidor by April.
Prawn Thermidore instructions
- Cut the back of the prawn like the butterfly; clean and wash. Remove the meat . Seat aside..
- Cook the prawn shell for 5 minutes..
- Heat the frying pan with olive oil and sautee garlic until brown then add diced mushroom, red pepper, onions , shrimp cube, diced prawn and water..
- Season with nestle cream, milk evaporated , salt and pepper..
- Pour the cooked prawn back to shell and bake for 5 minutes.Enjoy!!.
This video will show you how to bake prawns or shrimp thermidor with cheese, garlic, butter and onion chives/basil. Seafood Thermidor. "Here in the Midwest, lobster can be pricey, so I found this recipe that tastes like Lobster Thermidor but costs a lot less," shares Sandi Laskowski of Rapid. We have just returned from a fantastic week in Kombo Beach Hotel. We ate at Captain's table twice and the food was faultless. Since lobster is so expensive and hard to find, you can use.