Tuna patties. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories. We kids are only a few feet high, have tiny feet, scabbed knees, and boundless energy. Serve these crispy tuna patties as an appetizer or make delicious hot sandwiches.
Why I haven't made tuna patties prior to this is a mystery to me. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and nutritious! Sometimes the simplest meals are the best. This Tasty Tuna patties using 15 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna patties
- It’s of tuna patties.
- You need 1 of purple onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of turnip finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of kolorabi finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 4 of mangold leaves chopped.
- It’s 4 of kale leaves chopped (remove thick part of stem).
- Prepare 1/2 packages of baby spinach.
- You need 1/3 bunch of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s 2 can of tuna drained.
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal finely chopped or instant.
- Prepare 2 medium of eggs.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin for frying.
I love making them because they are easy, affordable and nutritious. Easy tuna patties recipe that's paleo, keto and low carb. This easy recipe for tuna fish patties are crispy and best tuna cakes for salads or sandwiches. Canned tuna, canola oil, eggs, flour, garlic, ground black pepper, onion, salt, sesame oil.
Tuna patties step by step
- Sautee chopped onion, kolorabi, and turnip over low flame until softens.
- Add chopped garlic and continue to sautee.
- Add leafy vegetables and simmer until wilted.
- Remove from flame and let cool a bit.
- Beat eggs and mix in flaked tuna then add salt and pepper.
- Combine tuna mixture with sauteed vegetables.
- Add half oatmeal and mix. Add additional oatmeal until consistency right for forming patties.
- Form patties and fry in heated olive oil. May bake in oven if preferred – should brown on both sides..
- Drain fried patties on absorbent paper. Let cool a little and serve warm. Can be reheated..
This is the worlds simplest Tune Patty – fishcake recipe anyone can make for any occasion. Perfect for breakfast lunch and dinner. Working in batches, place patties in skillet in a single layer. These Easy Tuna Patties are sort of like hamburgers, except instead of ground beef, they're made from a mixture of tuna, breadcrumbs, and eggs. Seasoned with onion, celery, mustard, pepper, dill.