Baked Salmon in Tomato Mayo and Cheese. I first tasted this baked salmon with herbed mayo at a New Year's get together with my sister and her family a few years ago. Everyone brought their own special dish to share. It included dishes like vegetarian pot pie, chicken macaroni soup, Korean barbecue ribs, chicken cacciatore and my.
All Reviews for Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Tomato. You saved Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Tomato to your Favorites. Knock their socks off with our Parmesan Baked Salmon Recipe! You can have Baked Salmon in Tomato Mayo and Cheese using 8 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon in Tomato Mayo and Cheese
- You need 1 of Salmon.
- It’s 1 large of White Onions.
- It’s 5 medium of Tomatoes.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon.
- It’s pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 of cooking oil.
Combine mayo, Parmesan and a RITZ Cracker coating with this irresistible baked salmon recipe. Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until blended. This baked salmon dish combines a whole lot of flavors and tastes within itself. Tomatoes, herbs and parmesan cheese all in one.
Baked Salmon in Tomato Mayo and Cheese instructions
- Mix in a separate bowl.
- In a baking pan..layer the sauteed tomatoes then the Salmon and the mayo mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake until sauce is nearly absorbed.
- Top with fresh slice tomatoes and/or cheese, but optional.
I am sure by now you can Take a baking dish, and lay out the salmon fillets. Pour the tomato mixture over this. Spring Baked Salmon Poke BowlBrewing Happiness. Baked Alaskan salmon fillet, Weber Chicago steak seasoning, spinach, arugula, mayo, horseradish sauce, and classic southern pimento cheese on a poppy seed. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place, skin-side down, in dish with tomatoes.