Shrimp mixed garden pasta with balsamic glaze. Orange Balsamic Shrimp Pasta – sautéed shrimp are coated in a spicy and tangy citrus sauce that is out of this world! I've made this Orange Balsamic Shrimp Pasta three times now, and we just keep falling deeper and deeper in love. It's another winner from Barefeet in the Kitchen's new Weeknight.
It's incredibly simple — just pasta, a few veggies and Parmesan, all tossed in a simple balsamic. Best thing about this balsamic glaze is that you don't have to reduce it; it's all done and ready to be drizzled over pasta, salads, and even pizza, whenever you need it. To a salad junkie like myself, this is beyond divine. You can cook Shrimp mixed garden pasta with balsamic glaze using 13 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp mixed garden pasta with balsamic glaze
- It’s 1 cup of halved cherry or grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of small orange bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 cup of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 2 of frozen garlic cubes.
- It’s 2 of frozen basil cubes.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 box of whole wheat spaghetti or angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic glaze ( mine is from trader joes).
- It’s 1 cup of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare of white Sauvignon Blanc wine( this is optional, but it's not to expensive to by from the grocery store).
Click here to PIN this recipe. Give pasta salad new life with a balsamic vinaigrette seasoned with basil and garlic salt. Mix oil, vinegar, basil, garlic salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add vegetables, pasta and cheese; toss to coat well.
Shrimp mixed garden pasta with balsamic glaze step by step
- First use the cooking directions on your pasta and cook for required time.
- While your pasta is cooking heat up a pan on medium high heat, so it can warm up.
- If you have not prepped your ingredients do it while the pan is warming up, cut up the peppers and add them to your tomatoes for later.
- Turn down heat on the pan and add olive oil.
- Then add your frozen garlic and basil cubes, and melt them( they melt pretty fast).
- Once they have melted into a pesto, add your peppers and tomatoes.
- Let those sautee for 2-3 minutes then add your shrimp cooking for an additional 3 min.
- than add your fresh baby spinach and your white wine ( i'd say about 1/3 of a cup of wine).
- Once your spinach has wilted completley turn off the heat and let it steep in the juices for 1 min.
- Once your pasta is finished sautee it with some garlic powder and olive oil, either in the strainer or back in the pot.
- Then top your pasta with the Veggies and add your balsamic glaze to finish.
Then drizzled with a delicious balsamic glaze. The most tender, fresh, calamari served Italian style, fried to a golden brown and served Fresh local shrimp sauteed with large pieces of lobster meat and portabelo mushrooms m a delightful brandy cream sauce and tossed with pasta. This bruschetta recipe with balsamic glaze and shrimp takes less time to prepare than you might imagine. Plus, the results are nothing short of We recommend making our balsamic glazed shrimp on bruschetta for any festive gathering. Your next party could be a perfect time to serve some.