Shrimp Scampi Linguine. Try Ina Garten's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food Network: It's loaded with garlicky shrimp, lemon and red pepper flakes for warmth. This shrimp scampi linguine has a dash of red pepper to add a bit of extra heat to this classic dinner entrée. Dry linguine: Skip spaghetti or angel hair pasta for this dish and pick a dry linguine you like.
This shrimp scampi with linguine is more lemony / wine-y (does that word work here?) than it is buttery, but it compliments the shrimp and pasta extremely well. Add in the fact that it only took me. Indulge in this Shrimp Scampi Linguine for a special occasion dinner. You can cook Shrimp Scampi Linguine using 12 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi Linguine
- You need 1 of olive oil to sautéed bottom of pan.
- Prepare 5 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 small of orange pepper slivered.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 pints of cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- Prepare of salt for water to boil pasta.
- You need 1 box of linguine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Shrimp cooked in garlic butter sauce with a splash of white wine, then tossed with linguine. Creamy Shrimp Scampi is one of those dishes that just hits the spot. Plump, juicy shrimps pair Linguine, linguine, linguine! I love how the wide and flat noodles soak up the buttery sauce.
Shrimp Scampi Linguine instructions
- Add water to pan and boil pasta according to box directions..
- Using a large sauce pan with the flame on medium, add just enough olive oil to bottom of pan to sauteed ingredients..
- Add minced garlic cloves and let it cook alone. Just until you smell the aroma in the air. Be careful not to burn, garlic cooks quickly..
- Now add the white wine and let cook for about 3 minutes. Add butter. When melted add your orange pepper slivers and cook for about 4-5 minutes. You still want your veggies to have a little bite to them. You can now add your lemon zest and fresh lemon juice to the pan..
- Add fresh, cleaned and deveined shrimp to pan along with your cherry tomatoes. Cook until shrimp gets their pink color. Be careful not to over cook! You'll then have tough overcooked shrimp. Turn stove top off..
- Drain pasta. Add to sauce pan and incorporate all ingredients. It's easier to use a set of tongs. It helps blend much better. Add a little more olive oil. Just enough to make the dish more wet. Add whole pan to a large serving dish..
- Last add the chopped parsley on top the pasta. Walla, Perfection!.
This garlicky, lemony, buttery shrimp scampi linguine cooked in white wine is simply heavenly. Learn how to make Shrimp scampi with linguine & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Shrimp Scampi Linguine is made by sauteeing shrimp in a garlic butter sauce and adding fresh lemon juice and zest to brighten up the dish. Fresh parsley adds a balance to the shrimp while red. Homemade Lemon Shrimp Scampi with Garlic and Parsley.