Easy Scallop Lunch. Scallops sauteed in butter and garlic will melt in your mouth. Lemon juice gives it a nice kick. Serve up fresh scallops in minutes.
First, simmer them with a little wine, and then briefly bake them with a creamy sauce. Scallops are one of my favorite weeknight meals, and here's why: They cook in literally three minutes. These quick and easy baked sea scallops are topped with panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan Fresh scallops should have a white and firm flesh with no fishy odor, with a slightly sweet scent and should. This Delicious Easy Scallop Lunch using 4 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Easy Scallop Lunch
- Prepare 5 of Fresh Scallops.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon pepper seasoning.
These easy scalloped potatoes, made in less than half an hour in the microwave, are tossed with cream of mushroom soup and milk and topped with cheese. This Zucchini Noodles with Scallops is a super delicious lightened version of scallop pasta using zoodles. This weeknight dinner is perfect for summer. Scallops are on most nice restaurant menus these days, and for good reason.
Easy Scallop Lunch step by step
- Rinse and dry scallops.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a wok or sautee pan..
- Add garlic and lemon pepper and sautee for 1-2 minutes, slightly browning garlic..
- Add Scallops and cook until browned and flaky looking, turning every 2minutes. (About 10 minutes total, depending on size of scallops).
As far as seafood goes, I would take scallops over anything. While I love shrimp, crab, fish, and lobster. Find healthy, delicious scallop recipes including baked, grilled and sautéed scallops. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Easy broiled scallops are lightly flavored with lemon juice and olive oil and cooked to golden perfection in your broiler.