Yummy Salmon cakes. These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are well loved by the kids and grown ups in our family. Super duper yummy, both the salmon cakes and the tarter sauce. Made from fresh salmon and dill, these salmon cakes are as elegant as crab cakes but so much more.
Ingredients of Yummy Salmon cakes
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped bell or sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced onion, or 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of refrigerated organic minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1-6 oz of can of salmon (I used Royal Pink from Trident foods).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Drizzle of olive oil to coat pan.
Our friends who don't like fish cakes of any kind, hardly let anyone else get one. Salmon Croquettes with Coleslaw and a Lemon Dill Aioli! Salmon, bread, green bell peppers, all-purpose flour, eggs, vegetable oil, garlic cloves, salt, black pepper, paprika, scallions, spring or green onions. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Yummy Salmon cakes step by step
- Add peppers, onion and garlic to a sautee pan and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and let cool for a couple minutes while you gather then rest of the ingredients and oil the pan. (Keep the pan on medium heat).
- Add the salmon to the pepper mixture, using a fork to break up large chunks..
- Add the egg, then the spices, stir well – then add the bread crumbs. The texture should be wet, but stable enough to form a cake/burger that doesn't fall apart. Make them as big or small as you like, shapes are fun for kids!! *Add bread crumbs to thicken, water to moisten..
- Cook cakes for about 5 minutes each side, then enjoy however you wish!!.
- I just made the same recipe without the bell peppers and 1st step. I added some shredded carrot and grated parmesan cheese to the cake mixture and the cakes turned out wonderful!!!!!.
Enjoy the patties by themselves or pair with a bun and lettuce for a juicy salmon burger. You're watching: Yummy Lemon Salmon Burgers. In this video, you'll see how to make super quick-and-easy salmon burgers with a lip-smacking dressing. (You can coat the salmon cakes with bread crumbs before frying, if you want). Salmon Cakes With Lemon, Dill, And Homemade Dijon Mayonnaise, Salmon Cakes, Salmon Salmon Cakes with Avocado Tartare SauceThe Endless Meal. salt, gherkins, parsley, avocado, oil. Salmon cakes are one of my go-to, emergency meals.