Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce. Baked Salmon with Spinach and MushroomsCooking And Cooking. Noodles with Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes and Gorgonzola Sauce. Baked salmon with creamy spinach mushrooms sauce on a dark background, top view.
And the flavorful spinach sauce adds a pretty green accent to the pink salmon. Pair roast salmon with a simple pan sauce for a fabulous meal in minutes. If you don't want to open Move the spinach and mushrooms to one side of the pan and pour the white wine directly onto the Remove the entire baking paper to a serving plate and pour over the mushroom and spinach mixture. This Delicious Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce using 11 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
- You need 1.5 lb of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of unsalted butter – divided.
- You need 4 oz of fresh white mushrooms – sliced (mine were very small).
- You need 3 oz of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne.
- You need to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Keeping things super quick and very delicious with this Garlic Butter Creamed Spinach Salmon. I thought about how delicious that Florentine sauce would be with pan seared, crispy salmon. Once the thought hit, I knew this would be one of the recipes I'd be testing out that day. A wonderfully moist and delicious baked salmon dish fit for company.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges. Heat butter in skillet and add mushrooms and green onions. Saute over medium heat until mushrooms. This Salmon Florentine recipe is made with tender baked salmon and topped with creamy spinach and mushroom sauce. Our Baked Salmon with Veggies dish includes fresh tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms for delicious flavor the whole crowd will love.