Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye. Mix in oil to form smooth paste. Add butter and garlic to pan and then add capers to make pan sauce. Spice Rub for Grilled Ribeye Steak.
Occasionally I will marinate a steak, but tend to reserve marinating for tougher cuts of beef that benefit from a tenderizing marinade. See great recipes for Mediterranean Eggplant too! This dry rub is perfect for grilled steaks and will add amazing flavor to any cut of meat. You can cook Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye using 14 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye
- It’s 2 of ribeye steaks 1” thick each.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Ground ginger.
- Prepare of Allspice.
- Prepare of Grated nutmeg.
- You need of Ground sage.
- Prepare of Granulated garlic.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Capers.
Extra rub can be stored at room temperature for later use.. Cover meat with the spice blend and rub deeply into the meat. Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and with the salt. Place steaks on a broiler pan, rub-side up and place under the broiler.
Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye instructions
- These are all the spices I pulled out to make the rub. There was no measuring, just to your taste..
- Put your steaks in bowl and cover with the olive oil and spices. Turning to coat all over..
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium hi to high. Place steaks into skillet and brown on both sides 3 minutes each side..
- Remove steaks to rest. Add butter and garlic to pan and then add capers to make pan sauce. Once garlic sautéed 30 seconds and butter melted remove from heat. Once steaks are sliced pour sauce over and serve..
Since this spice rub doesn't contain any sugar, it makes a great grilling and roasting paste when mixed with a bit of olive oil. If you remember to rub it all over your meat or seafood early in the day, it can marinate until dinner to really flavor your food. Grilled Spice Rubbed Ribeye with Tangy Cumin Potatoes and Garlic Aioli. The best steak for this recipe is the ever juicy and tasty Ribeye. Rib Eye Recipes, Mediterranean Spices, Pickle Relish, Spice Rub, Food For Thought, Great Recipes, Steak, Paleo, Pork.