Fried Scallops. These fried scallops are coated with seasoned flour and bread crumbs and deep fried to perfection. Serve with the quick tartar sauce or cocktail sauce. Scallops come one of two ways: wet or dry.
They're incredibly simple to make at home and much cheaper than dining out. DIRECTIONS Wash scallops in cold water, and drain on paper towel. Scallops are done when they are white in the middle. You can have Fried Scallops using 6 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Scallops
- Prepare 1 lb. of scallops.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Dried parsley, as a garnish.
Deep Fried Scallops – so easy and here is one of the easiest ways to make them. You can put them on a bun, and have a sandwich, or eat them for dinner with some couscous and steamed vegetables. Cooking deep-fried scallops requires you to begin by pouring delicious buttermilk over those Find out how to properly cook deep-fried scallops with help from an experienced chef and culinary talent. Sea scallops and frozen scallops are available year-round.
Fried Scallops step by step
- Melt butter in a skillet and add minced garlic. Sautée for about a minute..
- Add scallops to the skillet and fry on medium-high heat for about 4 minutes and turn. Fry for another 4 minutes and remove to platter..
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to the skillet and whisk over medium heat for a minute..
- Pour juices over scallops, sprinkle with a little parsley and serve immediately..
Scallops are mollusks that have two Eating fried fish, however, provided no similar protection. Not only is fried fish typically made from. Download Fried scallops stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Scallops meet mild tomato in this sublime stovetop supper. Try serving the saucy mixture over rice or angel hair pasta, and garnish with cilantro if you like.