Spicy Tuna Fried Rice. Pour rice into a heavy pot and add water; swirl to allow rice to settle. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat; do not stir. Boiled to-fu stir-fried with scallions, green peas & carrots in our special spicy sauce & steamed white rice.
Top each of the pieces of fried rice with a tablespoon size of the spicy tuna mixture. Slice tuna against the grain, then chop into small cubes. Add the mayo, Sriracha, rice vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil. You can have Spicy Tuna Fried Rice using 6 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Fried Rice
- You need 1 can of Spicy tuna.
- You need 2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 of carrot shredded.
- Prepare 6 of small eggs.
- You need of Sal and pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of oil.
Mix to combine and place in fridge until ready to use. Hi, today we made spicy tuna fried rice! Its a really easy recipe, hope you guys try it out 🙂 Dont forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Spicy Tuna on Crispy Rice is a trendy food that is here to stay.
Spicy Tuna Fried Rice instructions
- With oil quick sauté the shredded carrot,.
- Season egg with salt and pepper then Beat the eggs, pour it all into the cooked rice and lightly mix it and pour into the wok with the sautéed carrot.
- Let it cook for few minute and make sure it doesn’t burn then flip it over once and cook few minutes.
- Break up the rice evenly and fried the rice for another 2 minutes, remove half the carrot fried rice for those who are vegetarian.
- Add in a small can of spicy tune and fried with the remaining fried rice till it’s fragrant for another 2 minutes then enjoy.
Basic sushi rolls can get so boring and the crispy texture of rice combines perfectly with creamy yet slightly spicy tuna. This appetizer has been popping up in the trendiest of restaurants and has become notorious in New York City. Category: Premium Sushi & Sashimi Tags: Premium sushi, sashimi. Hi and welcome to Working Mom Kitchen. As the title suggests, I am a working mom.