Tuna fishcakes. Tuna fishcakes are super-easy, quick and cheap. You can also make and freeze them. Serve with a crispy salad, rice or vegetables for a tasty and filling dinner.
These tuna fishcakes are so fragrant and delicious and you will want to make it again and again. Today, we want to show you a very tasty way to cook canned tuna. Who needs crab and a deep fryer to enjoy these tasty delights? You can cook Tuna fishcakes using 14 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Tuna fishcakes
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic.
- Prepare Half of spoon of vegeta (or pepper and salt).
- You need 255 g of Tuna in oil.
- Prepare 550 g of rice.
- Prepare 0/5 dl of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 spoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 500 g of Bread crumbs.
- You need of For serving:.
- You need Half of marinated lemon.
- You need 100 g of ruccola.
- It’s 2 of Spring onions.
- Prepare 100 g of Sour Cream with lemon juice.
Tuna works great and a light pan searing does the job of cooking up this tasty. See more tuna recipes at Tesco Real Food. These seeded tuna fishcakes are healthy, quick and easy – they make the ideal mid-week family meal. Tickle your taste buds with this quick and simple fishcake recipe.
Tuna fishcakes step by step
- Sauté the onion and garlic..
- Mix tuna, tomato paste, 1 egg, sautéed onion, spices and the rice together. Dip the mix into the eggs and the breadcrumbs.
- Fry them until they are 1 minute from Hash Brown..
Try these simple to make pea and tuna fishcakes. Place the tuna, egg, spring onions, red pepper and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix well. Download Tuna fishcakes stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Crunchy parcels of potato and tuna are great partners for fresh steamed vegetables. Tuna Fishcakes is a starter dish.