Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo. The Best Seafood Tortellini Recipes on Yummly Tortellini With Asparagus And Shrimp, Shrimp Tortellini, Seafood Tortellini Salad. Salmon Tortellini in Creamy Champagne SauceRecipesPlus.
This cheese tortellini recipe with bacon, mushrooms, and peas in an Alfredo sauce isn't the lightest dish around, but it's really tasty Cheese tortellini with bacon, mushrooms, and peas in an Alfredo sauce. Delicious red and white tortellini one of the easiest recipes you can make in a casserole with just five This super simple recipe for red and white tortellini uses just five ingredients and takes just five Spoon the Alfredo sauce over the tortellini, making sure that all of the little pasta is completely. Pairing wine with seafood isn't a difficult task. You can have Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo using 17 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo
- It’s 2 (19 Oz) of pkgs cheese filled tortillini.
- You need 1 jar of bertolli garlic alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 jar of bertolli basil alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of lg shallot diced.
- You need 3/4 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- You need 1 (9 Oz) of jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped plus some for garnish.
- Prepare of for the seafood.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of cooked shrimp, remove tails.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of snow crab leg meat.
- Prepare 1 tbs of harissa infused olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white wine.
Think in terms of weight and substance—delicate raw fish and light, briny shellfish go best with equally White-fleshed fish in a butter-based sauce is a good opportunity to drink white Burgundy, made from Chardonnay. Making tortellini from scratch is a labour of love, which is why it's often associated with Italian Christmas as the whole family can pitch in to make a batch. Looking for a new addition to your cooking-for-two collection? Photo "Tortellini Alfredo" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. dry white wine. vegetable broth. spinach.
Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo step by step
- Combine all the seafood ingredients in a bowl and marinade while preparing rest of the meal.
- Saute shallots and mushrooms in canola oil..
- Bring 2 qts water to a boil. Boil tortillini until done. Drain and rinse in hot water. Set aside.
- Add sautéed mixture and chopped basil to a pan with the alfredo sauce. Place 1/4 cup white wine in each jar and shake to get all the sauce out. Add to pan..
- Heat over medium low until sauce gets bubbly. Rince tortillini again and add to sauce. Let temperature regain while stirring often..
- When sauce is bubbly again add seafood. Mix and remove from heat. Garnish and serve immediately..
Tips for making the best mushroom tortellini. If you're not into cooking with wine, that's ok. Add the white wine to the skillet and scrape up any brown bits stuck to the bottom of the skillet. Take your Alfredo sauce up a notch: Peas and bacon give this tortellini Alfredo a sweet/salty appeal. Kitchen Tip: Serve this easy alfredo pasta with a fresh green salad.